18 TOMORROW!

by - Tuesday, January 29, 2008

annyoung!

i am so excited. hahahas~ i am turning 18 tomorrow. hahas~ i know the brothers and sisters will be saying i am old tomorrow. in fact, they do that to me everyday. wenan even countdown. that's very 'KIND' of them. LOLS!

school today was still looong! supposed to pass buyer her clothes but she ended class late. therefore, passing her maybe on friday. mrs tan was good cos she postponed poa test to next week. very good! if not i will have 3 tests tomorrow. LOLS!

mummy said daddy could not celebrate my bdae becos he work night shift. so she said she gonna buy a cake and celebrate with me. i do not know whether my sickening sister will be celebratin with me anot. she has some AP these few days which whenever i see her, i had moodswing too. hehs! her 'black' face is forever appearing. LOLS!

wish me a happy day tomorrow!
hahas~

gonna study my chem test now. cos i dont wanna cover my face! that's what mrs raj said. LOLS!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.