2008!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

by - Tuesday, January 01, 2008

happy 2008 to everyone!
im here!

met dajie and erjie at CP. we brought baobeis out to vivo! it's a wonderful day with them. although they did misbehave, however, i still love them. hahahas!
meet my classmates around 6+ i think. we took a long time to decide whether to go explanade. hahas! in the end, we still went. felicia and i was damn paiseh.. and i do not want to elaborate much. LOLS! okies, they 'da bao' food and we went to meet bobo and frens. there were lots of people outside waiting for the fireworks. hahahas! dexter, weiting and i left early.. and we decided to countdown in the train. cool rite? hahas~ however, it's not time yet. we chatted on some funny topics. catched my 372.. at that moment, i felt like some ladies chasing for the bus. LOLS! i reached home on time. 00:00.. caught many fireworks.. both SG and M'sia. :D how lucky am i!

okies...
it's 2008 already.. below contents..., if u wanna read go ahead. however, if half way through, u cant take it then just get lost! :D
wow~ i used GET LOST! hahas! straight forward rite? hahas~ it's my blog anyway~ lalala~

2007 is a year which i dont even want to remember. hahs! yups! seriously! it's a really really bloody sucky year. however, those incidents made me grow alot. really alot! finally, i know what's reality. too disgusting and scary! it's like finally, i seen through lots of things and put it all down. ya! really! so, dont ever ask me about 2007. the people sucks, things sucks etc...
nevertheless, i am so happy to know new people. although most of them are a yr younger than me... but they never left me out. when they knew im unhappy, they made me laughed and forget. they can be so crazy which i found myself really laughing in and out..not faking. how true! slowly, i love 409 ... because they are so HELPFUL! the spirit is really strong! hahas~ agree?
to make this short, those people who made my 2007 so disgusting and unmemorable, i thank you..because you have make me grow so much. thankyou!
and also, i thank those people who are now my good and crazy friends, for accepting me (at least no more seeing a 'black' face rite?).
BYE fcuking 2007!

oops! how i hate 2007. LOLS!

2008! it's a really very very good beginning. hahahas!
- it's my very last yr in XMS and an impt year. so i must work doubly hard when sch starts. no more laziness!
- i hope to pass my O's really well to impress lots of people! and to prove to myself!
- a very nice sweet 18th birthday! (i hate 17 now..*laugh*)
- maintain good relations with everyone (i mean my friends now).
- my family and friends to be happy. whereas, people i like and know to smile every single day!!

i have forgotten them.. becos it's 2008 now. therefore, those unwanted things/people, i have forgotten and treat it like they had never appear before. :D *nice move*
i swear i will not repeat anymore mistakes, like being too naive..and trustful to people.
jian gui shuo gui hua, jian ren shuo ren hua!
2008 5Ns!! let's work hard together!

and to my hubbies!!!!
happy 2008! i love my hubbies! i miss them!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.