by - Wednesday, February 28, 2007

im back!

hasnt been feelin alrite since mon. physically n mentally~ i am really worn out this time. not lying. is REAL!

my march holidays are cuming. just to endure a week more. but eng already have hwk and deres more to come. before this yr started, i am already prepared to stress myself hard and i know dere will be times i will break down and go mad. i know~ the heavy wrk wrking with my slow wrkin brain isnt a way out fer me. teachers are looking at our progress every now and then. how much i want to prove i can do it. this week have been really shag fer me. feel like closing my eyes, rest for a day. hah! i wonder how long i could survive..

i have a mixed feelings today. i dont know why. he talked to me which lighten up my spirit abit..just abit.. not much.
ya.. i know suspecting people isnt a good thing. so im forcing myself not to now. ive said..i need to seek a doctor askin him whether i am suffering from depression. can you imagine, even i find myself weird??

my head is hurting seriously.. i tink im gonna fall sick very soon. so, people around me, can you guys just do me a little favour by not letting me worry or tell me things that will affect my brain? it's really sick to hear all those every year, every day and every time!!! feel like shouting in my room now!

STRESS!!
ALL SORTS OF STRESS~
can u shoo away from me. and stop harrassing me!!!

i really need to rest.

so if you see me frowning or not smiling.. dont question. reason is i need to be quiet and also im really really tired. dont worry~ i will be alrite once everything (my mind) is on the roght track.

ending.

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.