by - Monday, February 26, 2007

heyhey!!!
good afternoon!!!

shall blog abt ytd yah?

erjie and her family came ard 11+.. xianfei was here too. hahahas~ den he started touchin and searching everything in my room. hahahas~ he even rmb he once farted on my pillow. so cute lars!!! he loves my bed cos it's mickey and minnie. den aunt asked me to tag with dem to uncle tong's hse. so i went to bathe and changed. erjie hlp me with my eyelashes. dajie n erjie used my electric curler. hahahas!! we waited fer uncle to be back. den uncle drove us to uncle tong's hse. meanwhile in the car, xianfei was sitting on me. he was stepping on my toes throughout the journey. LOLS!!! becos xianfei was noisy, dajie played a game which is.. frm nw onwards who ever toks, get off the car. so xianfei stop immediately.hahahs~ dajie, erjie and i was giggling... reached our destination, xianfei said to me 'u wan to get dwn must let me bite 1st.' and so he bite without me agreeing. =.= aft dat, he 'sayang' me..hahhaas!!! i ate 2 bowls of porridge..so delicious!! slack at dere.. den started lao yu sheng. i ate a plate by my own. went to erjie hse ard 3+. saw korkor and his fren. hurhur~ was tv..den watched step up. nice show but we din finish it. left to my hse. GFs were already dere. hahahas!!! i act like a fool and was caught by my uncle. so embarrassing!! rahh~ we gambled after eating. i lose alot. hahhas~ nt my luck lars.. mummy won, she's the banker. aft gambling, we ate again. fiona n liping left 1st.. so left the 4 of us. all gain weight lars.. hahahas!!! den the 3 of dem left... hlp mummy to clean up everything.

i really hav fun lars...LOVES!

ahh!! gonna do my hwk nw... siann!!!!! fell lik eatin noodles!!

sry jie~ i cant go to ur hse!!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.