by - Sunday, February 11, 2007

hellos!!
SATURDAY!!

been at home fer the whole day. blehs~ quite siian lars.

i woke up at 11am. took my breakfast, watched the tv and den com. hahahs~ spent 2 hrs doin my new skin.. well, almost done but left with the signatures..maybe i will change my skin and put up the signatures once i came up with it. =)) kies~ next, while waiting fer Battle's to be on show, i touched on my eng hwk..but din do much cos was distracted by the advertisements. hees~ THEN!! 3.30pm!! i mean korea time~ mean SG 2.30pm. MBC Music Core!!! Battle was the 1st to perform. ahh~ 1st time catching dem live! last time was SE7EN and GOONG!! the host were Brian and Kim Hyung Joon(unsure is it spelt lik dis) frm SS501. oh ya~ JYP's galband, WONDER GIRLS, performed too. wow~ dey are veh talented. dey sang live.. and dance too. when i saw dem, a question scan thru my mind. JYP hasnt inform me yet. some say leh some say lah~ hahahas!!! 4get it~ shall concerntrate on my studies 1st. after watching music core, watch X-man on youtube. park myung soo is so funny lars.. he kept wanting to sit on the MC's seat. hahas~ den 4:30pm korea time, Battle's Taehwa and kihyun on was KBS Star Golden Bell. i dn really lik the show..

tmr goin chinatown with my mummy. she wanna look fer her cny clothes. gonna buy my handbag too. i want dat nike pant so much lars~ shall persuade daddy to buy fer me instead of buying dat mickey earrings!! if he agrees~ i swear nt to make him angry nor talk back to him!! hahahas~ and this is the 1st time i actually wanna ask daddy to buy things fer me.. hees~ i have the money but i dn wanna use it. like wad daddy said 'save it and u can go Korea'. wahaha~ yup!! so im saving!! hahahas~

siian~ gonna do my hwk later in the nite.. cos tmr hav to go out!!!
i hate dat tcher lars!!!
lucky i finished most of my math in sch.
blehs~

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.