by - Friday, February 16, 2007

yoyo!!

TOTAL DEFENCE DAY!!

attire check again. went back to class, started on the sealing of classrm. hahahas~ all of us were doin..so united!! hahas~ the toilet!!! best toilet ever!! hahahas~ math, i still dn get my rotation.. bt nw abit understand however, i still nid more practice on it. eng, went thru wrksheet and reader digest. recess, nt really in gud mood. mayb stress? i dn noe~ geog test, i hope i pass! pc, rehearsing tmr's cosplay thingy. my class hav to meet at 7am to dress our characters.. LOLS!! aft sch went home.. half way thru saw fiona's msg. hahahas~ nt fated to go...

i wanna go shopping tmr to see whether wad things to buy fer CNY.. sian~ hu wanna go with me??

daddy gave me money jus nw. he asked me to buy dat earring tmr myself. so nice of daddy but i rejected. nw, wanna ask daddy whether can giv me the money to buy other things. hehs~ hope he allows.

yeah, when i saw her msg askin me to go...i slowed dwn my pace and tinkin veh hard whether i shld turn back n go. yet, i decided to continue walkin. u noe why? cos i tink it's destined fer me nt to see dat msg earlier. so mayb, it's a hint fer me to giv up on u alr. dn u tink so.. if u noe this, u would be tinkin the same too. dere were times i wanna tell u but i tink i rather keep it to myself. i dn wan u to hate me..so let's maintain our frenship. yeah, the sometime stranger n fren~ my mind is up. dats all~ this issue is oso one of the reason why am i so hot-temper these few daes... ur fault? my fault?

sry GFs~ if u happen to read this. some of u may disagree with me..but i wun change my tinkin. im really tired and stress out by lots of things. i wish to settle dwn and focus on things dat i shld pay more attention to. wastin my time, placing him one side in my mind is really hurting. frm nw, i shall make my mind peace. =D

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.