by - Monday, February 19, 2007

back back!!!

yoohoo~
hahahs~

how's everyone 1st day of cny??

well, fer me, i woke up early..i din wan to but no choice..hehs~ changed to my new clothes, spent ard an hour to doll myself up. hahahas!! mummy helped me with my hair. pretty~ hahahas!!! cabbed to uncle's hse..we are the 1st to reach.. hehs!! ate curry with bread. nice curry~ den 2nd uncle came.. aft dey had eaten, erjie went into the room and start doin her nails. dajie and i went in too.. so funny lars!! both of dem spent a long time doin their nails whereas mummy spent onli 15 mins..hahahas!!! ard 2+, the lion dance troupe came. den aunt... we went off later to grandma's hse. ate bee hoon~ and home. 1st day fer me is alwaes abit boring..

tmr goin erjie's hse. having steamboat outside the hse i heard.. hahhaas!! dere's lion dance too. every year!! hahaahs~ and and!! i get to see xianfei n anjing. heard dat anjing will cry when she sees outsiders.. sad!!! dn cry my baby~ aft dat, will be goin to grandma's hse again. cos tmr will be more happening~ hahahas!!

kies lars.. shall end here!! im quite tired already~
enjoy everyone!!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.