by - Thursday, February 01, 2007

shift again.. cos i wanna have more privacy. it's nt my fault to suspect anyone..cos some pple had made me to do this. im nt running away becos of dem.. jus fer my sake. dats all! im gonna get the truth out no matter wad. if the answer is rite, i will surely make their life misreable. im gonna tell everyone it's dem!! dey are the mastermind and so called accomplice. tryin to create a drama?? fine! i will act together with u! nt gonna make the matter rest? me too. i will get ur mastermind to pay fer wadeva damage she has cause on my bdae and my blog. if the answer is wrong, i will apologise. this is my principle. if it's really ur fault, admit n apologise..nt urs, find out the truth and prove. tryin to tell rongyi all this to make her believe u.. she did believe u but nt me. ur colours are even more than me.. known me fer 5 yrs?? so do i... we shall see~ pls crack ur brain~ u dare to say u treat us dearly??? stop farting alrite?? HIHI & byebye, u shall pay the price!!! i will nva forgiv u!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.