by - Monday, February 05, 2007

hellos!! here to post my outing with GFs.

met audrey, peggie and liping @ CP ard 12+. went to PS to have our lunch. before dat, we spent 10-15min i tink in the washroom to doll ourselves. hahahas~ cam-whoring again. after all dat, went long john. chatted alot... hahahas~ went shopping ard. DAISO!! i bought clips and post tic fer my notes. hahas!! went spotlight cos liping wanna buy sth to make. fiona came after dat. we asked fer her make-up pouch and started using. hahahas~ headed to far east den. shopped fer my heels. bought one frm parade. i like it but i took the display. hais~ the gal gave me a discount. after all, nt bad at all. hahahas~ wenan n tingwei came to find us. left to taka. liping and tingwei went home. so left with fiona, peg, audrey and me. we went food court to dine. chatted again. hahahas~ fiona and audrey left after buying things frm kalm's. so peg and i walked ard aimlessly. no clue at all... hahahas~ we chatted alot of things. went sasa to buy the electric eyelash curl. cool~ went cine's foodcourt. had a bowl of fish soup and honeydew sago. hahahas~ headed to mrt staion den and home. hahhaa!! rongyi wasnt with us the whole day... she went with her mummy. i will upload pics including my bdae pics together if i have the time later.

siian~ my family is goin out later cos sis wanna buy her shoe. dey asked me but i have homewrk and tests to revise. hais~ oso asked mummy to hlp me look out fer nice shirts fer CNY. hahahs!!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.