by - Friday, February 02, 2007

these are the quotes ive read frm the bk and i find it really gud fer me.. and might be useful to readers too.

- Our life is like a piece of paper on which every passerby leaves a mark.
(frm an ancient chinese proverb)

- A friend is someone with whom I can reveal many parts of me, even those I am meeting for the first time.
(frm Jennifer Leigh Youngs)

i like these 2 quotes.. dont u find it meaningful. both of dem suit my situation nw. i feel beta aft readin some of the stories inside.. it says sth liddat. we doesnt nid to change fer anyone to make dem like u or accept u. be urself. ect... i really fall in love in this bk. althou chicken soup series is oso liddat.. but i dn read bk at all. tday, mrs ho brought us to the library... and it's dn noe since how yrs later and nw im touchin a bk. the amazing thing is i actually read it. hahahas~ so those hu i din reveal myself to u, dn be upset alrite.. u are still my fren!! even if i hav an enemy..he/she wil still be my fren.

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.