by - Thursday, February 08, 2007

hellos!! here again.. tday feel like blogging. yah?

kies..watched dance floor jus nw. okies, admired some of the dance grps.

peg, if u wan, we shall go next wed... dn feel upset okies? things gonna be alrite...humans do feel happy and sad sometimes with or without reasons. to rongyi oso, u seemed nt to tell me ur probs and i really want to noe badly wad happened to u or wads with u? but of cos, i believe everyone shld have their own privacy so i wun probe on it so much. my major prob had been settled now i onli wan peace. oh ya, i may look unhappy when im nt showing any expressions. many pple told me this. but actually nth lars.. it's my face rite.. hahahas~ i cant change it and i cant be smiling unneccessarily. looks weird~ hahahas!! time bahs... althou i stil feel a little depress nw..but i noe i will recover.

I WANT DAT NIKE DRI-FIT CARGO PANT!!!
i want it badly!! anyone can sponsor me?? hahahas~

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.