by - Wednesday, February 21, 2007

hello!!
ytd was too tired to blog..

ytd, went to erjie's hse ard noon. saw xianfei!! he's so cute n funny. he looked at me and said 'u veh pretty lehs'...hahahas~ dajie said xianfei abit dirty..hahahaas!!! soo~ he held my hand to his hse, wants me to play with him. i saw anjing!! she din cried when see me... she even stared at my red nails and touched it. hahaha~ so cute!!! she cried once she saw my mummy. omg~ we all waited fer jj lin's concert...hahahas!! sang sang!! den lion dance... same troupe~ LOLS!!! aft dat, ate steamboat.. so full~ went grandma's hse ard 5.. was quite pissed off lars~ cos of some reason. rahh!! i dn lik being force alrite!! and stop using the language dat i dnn understand.. oso nt to let me repeat myself so many times using diff languages too!! FISHBALL!! i took my bag and told mummy i go back erjie's hse cos daddy was still dere. took cab dwn myself... uncles were still dere gambling~ so i watched. dey are funny alrite... daddy won $500.. dats alot!!! hahahas~ went home ard 11.30...

tday!
met GFs at CP n met fiona at town. bought tickets fer The Protege. nice show lars... except fer the hand part. omg!!! i almost scream...hahahs!! aft the show, walked ard...and dine at pasta... home aft dat...

tmr sch~ siian.. i haven touch on my hwk and nt goin to..hahahas!! jus dn understand lars.. everybody is busy during CNY..and tchers are givin us hwks..expect us to do when we visit relatives. crazy~ why dn dey bring our hwks to mark too!! will dey? i doubt~

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.