HAPPY NEW YEAR!

by - Saturday, January 03, 2009

i know i am very very super late..but becos i have no time! haha~

311208:
went to office to get demo from kien...took my pay too(:
after that, train to somerset to meet weiting. we went shopping around orchard.
dat girl bought 2 pairs of shoes..wth~ haha! i bought a nail polish and a tee. hahaha~
dont know wad to buy..
walked to cine to meet shiting and her cousin. dined at foodcourt.. qiaoli called.
i thought she really saw me. wth~ haha!
trained to cityhall. okay~ there were many pple alright? lucky, karina's frens were there. and so we managed to find some space. the spot damn good cos the fireworks were just infront of us.. omg! hahaha~
after that, met benedict, dexter, wenan, tingwei and sherman. went for supper. LOLS!
the rest got a cab..and left dexter and me.. wth~ i tink i walked and waited for an hour plus for a cab. so idiotic. LOLS~ reached home around 4 plus in the morning. *%@!$&*

010109:
happy new year!
i am working at compass..a roadshow but doesnt look like at all. the dealers were even late. yes, for half an hour. accompanied chaywei to buy food..so superb damn boring...
time passes damn slow...abit bu shuang. LOLS~
home then..
talked to chaywei on phone. first time eh? and my fone died off in the middle of our conversation. fishball~

020109:
work again..
this time the dealers really pissed me off.
rmb? ytd they were late for half an hour..this time, they were late for an HOUR! fuck man~
for roadshow, isnt that the dealers are the earliest...they always come early than the promoters. fucking annoyed okay?
i saw many familar faces during these 2 days.. LOLS~
was not feeling well..maybe i did not have a good sleep after countdown. LOLS~ ya! reaching 4am plus...and had to wake up at 9am...less than 5 hours of sleep... my right eye is swollen again. therefore, i decided to tell kien to find someone to replace me...

today:
never work cos not well.
weiwen is replacing me. so sorry nehs~ made him work at such place. he's late and the dealers are even later than him. LOLS~ he even asked 'i thought weekend will open early?'..so i told him my encounters for the past 2 days. LOLS~
went down at noon to pass him phones.
lols...
back home... basically, just do things i havent been doing(:
results coming out soon eh?


In 2008,

my girls...

they are really nice pple..thankyou for accepting me.
really have fun with them. they make me smile always!!
LOVE!


my schoolmates...

although i may not know all of them...but when the whole 5Ns get together, i feel that we are ONE!
really... the 5Ns are just soooo 'zai'~ hahaha! i miss doing kickboxing. LOLS~


lastly, my 502...

i think we are the most stress class..just becos we are the first batch of thru' train.
heads in sch are watching us...esp our results.
but we learnt to play hard and work hard. we helped each other.
i feel great being 502's chairman. although quite stress...but still, i love it.
502 form teacher, mrs wong, will never be forgotten. mrs wong, thankyou for helping us..simply miss ur cuteness..and praising everyone of us during meetings. LOVED!
also, thanking mrs ho, who taught us in 2007..in 409.
i think she's the one that really change my mindset.. really~
hope u're living well in the states(:

i feel so happy...in 2008, it's a tough year for me becos of the Os.
pple always say they miss studying in sch..well, i miss it too. but we have to move on.
no point missing...
you may not agree with me..
but to me..it's becos i cherish every moment in sch. the unhappy ones and happy ones~
i leave the unhappy behind and take away those happiness moments.
i never regret retaining..cos i am a changed person ever since then.
i have to really thanks the teachers who have taught me...cos they are the ones that change me..really~
in these 6 years of sec sch life, i find that it's not my friends that change me..but the teachers(:
maybe they know more than us...

new year resolution:
olevel results to be a pleasant one..i really wanna prove to myself!
get into either business management or business accountancy!
fly to korea!
TVXQ to come SG!
most importantly, a smooth and great 2009!

heheheh~

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.