shopping!

by - Tuesday, January 20, 2009

today i went out with my mummy! yes~ just the 2 of us!
actually supposed to go tan tock seng to buy medicine for grandma. but after mummy finished her chores, it was late.

so we went shopping straight. had lunch at cp curry san! hmm... the curry is nice. really! i like it alot! after that, mrt to marina sq. bought a pair of shoe..cos my junior wasnt able to draw for me. abit angry cos quite irresponsible of her...but maybe she is busy working. anyways, i still buy one. LOLS! mummy bought her maybelline foundation. she's happy. LOLS! bus to chinatown. there was this uncle in the bus..wtf! he's damn unglam. scratching his foot! as if he's at home..talking aloud. wad irritates me is he turned and kept looking at me. and tell his fren about my hair..so loudly! in my heart, i was swearing at him. LOLS! chinatown alot of pple can? haaha~ bought some things for cny. went to a hawker centre near OG. shop around at the 3rd level. i remembered i wanted to buy a top from a shop..all their clothings are imported from korea. and it cost $99. LOLS~ spotted that shop cos i heard f.t island song. LOLS! bought a tee~ mummy bargain off $4.90. hahaha~ i love it! bought a legging from another shop. love it! i think i can only shop with my mummy cos i get opinions from her. and! my mummy follows the trend too kay? just that there are some restraints cos she's old. hahaha~
after shopping. went back cp for dinner. shared noodle with mummy. waited for shiting..so we went metro. bought a polo tee for daddy for his late bdae present. hhees~ looked at the cosmetics...i wanna buy Dior lipstick! tested colors on beaute de kose lipsticks. but i still wan Dior! hahaha~
saw shiting and her cousin..den home!
wow~ daddy didnt nag when he saw wad we buy. LOLS~ esp me! i think it's becos he got his present. lols~ wth!

will be staying at home tmr.
product training on thur..and it's at 7pm..wth~ damn late. when i see the time, i was like! wth~ so late? im lazy to like just go for training at that time. anyways~ maybe cos majority have school. bo bian! hahaha~

okay.. there's this fren.. not that close..we can be stranger. cos i noe him when im in tkd..and he left like 123456789 years ago. ya!
he kept msn me. asking whether i am wrkin. as a fren, of cos i replied. but everytime, he asked me irritating questions.
just not long ago..he asked about my results. i replied: ok..good.
he asked: earning enough from work?
i was like..dots.. y ask me such quest?
so i replied: ya.
he asked: u have prob with me?
me: y?
he: check ur own replies, like bo chup
me: oh..actually im liddat (actually, i was irritated..therefore...haha!)
he: do i need to book u for ur time> haiz
100 an hour ;/ me: no reply.... hahah!
ya~ wtf right? i feel like just telling him to stop asking me fucking questions...abit like harrassing me. when times i ignored him, he kept asked am i that busy? HELLO! must i put a busy sign to tell u? fishball!
so damn super annoyed!
lucky he's my fren..if were some stranger, i will tell him to fuck off! wth~ so pissed!

anyways, joanne jio me to fly kite tmr! lols~
see whether i wanna step out of my house tmr ya?
and girls!!!!!!
rmb! 1st feb kay? to my house?
chongiians~ i need ur replies! contact me!

10 more days to 30th jan? ohmy~
it's my big day! hahaha~

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.