by - Wednesday, January 21, 2009

i packed my shelf today. wth~ i left one more to pack! LOLS~
sian lehs!
my cny clothes arrived today. so happy!
but im still happy with the tee i bought ytd! hahaha~

sis want to buy korea socks. and huixin is nice to tell me sq 2 got sell! thankyou!
speaking of sq 2, i have not go there for ages liaos! really!
maybe there have accessories hors? aiya~ why i so slow? haha!

anyone wanna go with me? maybe tmr?
if not, im going myself den go product training after that.

thinking of product training, im so sian! cos the time lars! should i eat dinner first or after dat?
wth~ fishball! so frustrating~

friday should be going back to xms. not sure...but my frens should be going back too.
sat and sun work!

no life!
den new year.. i dread going ahma's house..cos i get to see pple i dislike! wth~
noe how to take money from us but dont noe how to return!
not that rich still act like one. fish u!

needa sleep early.
really miss sleeping at 10pm everyday lars!
pimples pop out! and cny next week?!
ohmy!

goodnight!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.