inkigayo

by - Sunday, January 11, 2009

since i have nothing to do..feeling damn bored.
i managed to watch inkigayo today.
caps for SNSD's comeback special.
i like jessica's hair..but short hair lehs..LOLS!
one and half yr ago, my hair were short. now long..hais!
wad shld i do nehs?
LOLS~ anyways, i love GEE dance!
GEE GEE GEE GEE!








also, baby seungri's perf!



credit: seolah.bs
omg!
tomorrow is the day!!!!!!
hahaha~ mr tang's facebook..judgement!
anyways, i hope good luck tmr! really~
hope to get a good sleep too.
shucks~ i haven remove my nail colours nehs. can i just go in pink nails? LOLS!
lazy lars!
meeting my girls early tomorrow. anyways, have to report early too.
bless me pls!
i love my hubby!
wahahaha~
*singing* LET'S TALK ABOUT LOVE!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.