by - Sunday, January 04, 2009

omg!
i woke up at 12noon today!
lols~
no good kays? cos i feel even more tired..wtf!
hahaha~
anyways, my eyebags become smaller~ hahaha! sleep!
i tink i need to sleep at 10pm. hahaha~ ever since after my olevel, i have been sleeping late.
i rmb sleeping at 10pm everyday on sch days.. fishball~ now i slept late at night..lols!

alright, i didnt work today..gonna rest soon cos i think i am falling ill very soon if i continue to sleep late..i am weak kays~ haha!
tomorrow gonna collect my last work pay..like finally lors! fishball~ now my bank account!! wow~ $$$$ but i still wanna earn more more! wanna beat fariz~ dat rich boy!
i have to work like cow (learnt from byrant) to earn dat amount his earning just 6days! wth~
also collect my shoe from my junior..(:

off now!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.