by - Thursday, January 08, 2009

stayed at home again..
damn sian lars...

cleared all the dvds i have already.. watched all the vids i like..left nothing to do. LOLS~
guess, next week onwards, will be working and working? ya~ mummy even ask me to send the JAE thingy on the day i get my results. LOLS~ abit kan-chiong hors? but if i started working, there will be no time for me to think and apply lors..so i will listen to my mother. LOLS~

becos im sick, i have to stay at home. flu getting better but throat still not well. fishball~ i ate cough medicine today and it makes me damn dizzy. i even sweat after eating it. fishball~ no like!
but then, for the food on sat, i have to recover as quickly as in can..
so to weiting that evil pig, maybe not going out tmr liaos..cos the medicine will make me go merry go round. LOLS~
sat probably not joining the girls to open house too. cos have family dinner..but i dont wanna rush here and there. so seeya on monday!

thanks benedict for helping me with the courses info. thankyou so much!

finally found a site with good loading and variety of dramas! weehoo~
re-watching code blue!! yamapi!!!! aizawa sensei~
watching iljimae too! junki ssi~

off now!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.