by - Thursday, January 29, 2009




CNY DAY 1:
woke up early. actually is mummy wake me up. LOLS!
bathed and changed into my new clothe! proceed with my make-up and bla bla.
took pics with my family! with my sis too kay! cos she will never want to take pic with me.
hahaha~
waited for uncle to pick us up. went over to big uncle's house. happy new yr here and there. watched tv cos we are not high yet! hahaha~
uncle tong and family came too. hasnt been seeing them for quite some time lers. ah kim and family came after aunt went off. lion dance performed at uncle's house. and xiaoshu called at the wrong time. so we told him we will chat with him on facebk. LOLS!
i dont really like to watch lion dance so i went to log in facebk. chatted with xiaoshu. told the rest. in the end, xiaoshu called. hahaha~ it's midnight at US. so he's sleeping very soon. he asked me to go US to study. i told him i want...but should be after poly. he said i can go over now. LOLS! and my parents were like 'u ask xiaoshu to sponsor u lors!'. hahaha~
told him if i can save enough $$ this yr..maybe end yr will visit him. maybe myself? cos my parents said they dont wanna leave SG this yr. LOLS!
mahjong a little. and watch Music Bank!
home at 9+.

Cny day 2:
met chaywei and shiting at cp. train to serangoon mrt to meet the rest of my classmates. sherman the latest. hahahaha~
bus to mrs wong's house. it is my first time to her house but the rest are there for the second time. haha!
mrs wong ordered pizza for us. so nice of her... we chatted together.. like a small 502 gathering. dont you think so?
gamble a little. and started taking pictures. hahaha~
took a class pic..as u can see!
weiting's daddy sent us to cp. went ajisen to look for my family. ate again..ok~ i admit that i have been consuming alot alot than usual this cny! hahaha~
went to 2 temples and many pple. headache! hahaha~ to grandma's house then.
we are the first to reach again. yes! this yr everyone is late.
daddy, angela and me left to erjie's house for a awhile. den home.
mumy came home and told me some things. i was freaking pissed. i superb dislike my mummy's side relatives. they seriously sucks. cos they do not know how to be filial. talking about things that obviously will hurt an old lady's heart..some more in front of her, say some more lors. u think she's deaf? pls spare some thoughts for a person that we do not know when is she gonna leave us.
if u are capable enough, den u shall do everything. stop complaining every single things to my mummy. she's not wonder woman ok?
fuck man!
yesterday:
i left home in the morning. met with aunt. went shopping with msia relative. so fun!
hahaha~
back to their home in the evening. dinner at near north vista sec. guangyao very cute. it was a deal that the boys walk home and the girls take the car. LOLS! guangyao kept pulling his mother. and was forced by my father and cousin to walk. hahaha~ how cute!
gamble at erjie's house. lost $11 to my daddy! hahaha~
no luck man!
hahaha
today, might be going to their house again. cos the rest of my msia relatives will reach SG tonight.
kim po wants us to go over. hahaha~ to gamble lars. haha!
but mummy say see first. LOLS!
tomorrow, im going to hk gathering. maybe?
ahaha!
off now!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.