by - Friday, January 23, 2009

안녕!

today i went back to my sec sch!
met weiting at the bus-stop. walk together to sch..meet adeline. went to canteen to wait for joanne. took some pictures.. after that, we went up to the hall. did not go in to the hall. saw lotsa 5Ns. hahaha~ like majority only we went back! good~ took pics with almost everyone. saw some friends too. like sabrina, chinying, ssm... miss my times with them.

exchanged juzi with teachers. talked to mrs wong for quite some time. wanted to take pic with mr singh..but he was busy. LOLS~ then, went coffee shop..had prawn mee!!!!! loved!
weiting went with jiahao. adeline went home. shiting went ah ma house. joanne and me went sq 2. bought socks for that sister! LOLS~ bought earrings! we have a pair the same. hees~ ate yogurt. really very nice lehs! thanks joanne for introducing me! gonna eat next time! less ice-cream more yogurt! LOLS!

home after that. joanne took another side..so we went separate ways.

packed my room! wow~ finally!
wth~ so dusty can? hahaha~
love the neat shelves now!

work tmr! sian!
suddenly, i have no mood to work..cos im in the festive mood!
still have to work!
wad the....... luckily not working for the whole of next week!
hees~
hope sunday 3pm comes quickly! then, im on holiday!! hohoho!
wonder who will i meet tmr..i mean the other promoters~ give me nice pple pls!
haha~

i wont be using the com tmr! so dont miss me!
people who have the pics! send me soon ya?
on sun night! (:

i love yamapi!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.