HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

by - Friday, January 30, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!
wow!
im 19 already! hahaha~
okay, i know..last part of chapter 1. lols~
wth!
nothing much today actually.
later dinner with family. then, meeting weiting..cos she wanna buy things.
and should be heading to hk gathering.
haha~

countdown to my bdae in the car ytd.
lols!
so funny!

thanks to people who sms me!
1. shiting
2. adeline
3. weiting
4. pooty
5. joanne
6. chaywei
7. jiahao
8. erjie
9. liping
10. nicole
11. qiaoli
12. huishan
13. felicia
14. lixin
15. chiheng
16. wong hongrui

also, to people who wish me on facebook:
irene, xiaoshu, wilson, tianrong, amanda, jalyn, claris.

mummy gave me ang pow for my bdae! hahaha~
sister buying hoodie for me, i tink. LOLS!
so nice uh?

posting is out. fish! got into SP's Infomation Technology.
had appeal to TP's business process & systems engineering.
hahah..
still tinking whether to appeal to NP's engineering courses. see first!
good luck for my appeal.

off now!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.