by - Sunday, June 29, 2008

Teukkie Cyworld Update!

Huhu… I’m sick again… This sickness feels like…
I feel like I’m going crazy… It feels like my head is going to explode…
I’m going crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ah…..It’s going to explode….

Translated by me, please credit and link back if taking out!
Credits; Jungsoo’s Baidu Bar

Heenim Cyworld Update!
Heechul’s Cyworld Entry 2008.06.27 22:50

Title: Vent

Ah,
I can’t move at all (-┏)

It’s so boring to be cooped up at home everyday

At least there’s Kibum and Jungmo who come to play with me, but…
there’s no meaning to 3 people playing ‘Go Stop’ *…

Although I’ve memorized the Yoriwang dance as well as the dance steps of So Hot,
but because I can’t move now,
I can only wave my arms in the air…

To those who can’t differentiate from soy sauce, prawn sauce and coke (?),
it’s okay,
as long as I have my very cute girlfriends (referring to ELF),
I’ve already thought of using the ‘3 corn’ fist move to handle you people. **

I’ve reached the age suitable for marriage,
but these are those around me….

Bear Mithra,
Yuro (Smooth road?) BBong (Yunho),
Doro (Road) BBong (Donghae),
Horse (Siwon),
Beijing Fried Rice (Hankyung),
Flu Bum (Flu Kibum; because 감기 means cold/flu),

Only…

Although everyone says I won’t get married,
but I’m one who goes against everyone,
I’ll show them that I’ll successfully get married!

*Go Stop is some Korean flower card game, you can check it out here on how to play it!
** This ‘3 corn’ fist move thing… has been said to be able to break 3 cobs of corn.

Translated by me, please credit and link back if taking out!
Credits; OnlyHeechul

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.