SHOPPING IS GOOD!

by - Thursday, June 05, 2008







http://www.cyworld.com.cn/hseolr <- more pics!

yoyo! im back!
although i did not buy many things..however, i am still happy!
hahahs~ thanks to joanne, i finally bought my first ever shade!
you know, i have been finding a suitable shade for a very long time.. now no more bee!
hahahas~ the girls bought quite a lot of things. i think they are satisfied too? LOLS!
very tired lehs~ my legs are aching! LOLS! listening to Suju's songs now!
you know why? i dreamt of my donghae yesterday! however, my mummy woke me up..
DONGHAE! i really dreamt about him okay! LOLS!
hope to dream of junsu tonight? hees~

byebye! last day of school tmr..i wanna paint my nails lehs! colorful! i dont care!
hahahas~ i like it!
ciaos!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.