....

by - Monday, June 30, 2008

hellos!
since i have some free time, i shall blog awhile..

alright~ i finished school late today cos it's monday. however, i only have 2 lessons only. EM and POA. first period was EM.. we had P2 test. guess wad? out of 4 questions, i think i only do 2? ahahas~ so u somehow can guess wad kinda result i'll get. :D i had 2 free hours as most of my classmates are having D&T and art. so i read my storybook for an hour? and i really read alot...so if i wanna read actually i can! hehehes~ then, i realised i did not bring chem worksheet to do..so i decided to write notes on SS since i have the TB with me. i felt sleepy after a few mins..tried to take a nap however i cant..so i continued reading my book. i am glad that i make good use of my 2 hours! good job seol ah!
played during recess.. but my actors from suria heck me! WTH~ and that weiting from animal planet keep denying! LOLS! went hall for assembly. next fri is cross-country! the sch is like ---- lohs!
my sis's sch have theirs in the morning means no sch that day. and our school is like we have to study and then run. some more venue is at Bishan park. 12:15pm dismiss. 2:30pm report. they said do not bring school bag! hello!!! i stayed at sengkang...i need to take bus home...and then walk..so it will take me 30mins to reach home..i haven add time for waiting bus. then, just to wash myself and not bringing my sch bag, i need to rush to the park..and i have no direct bus to the park!! wth~ do u noe how to plan time? forget it!!
CE period...teacher make good use of it too! weiting kept laughing at my words! hahahas~ lunch!! hokkien mee uncle is back!! LOLS! and and! i dont understand why some people are sucha big KPO to care what others eat!!!!! wtf! cant stand them!! also... some ask me why i cut my fringe? or why i cut my fringe like that? WTF! it's my fringe lehs~ do i need to seek permission from u guys? wth~ then can i ask you why are u sucha busybody? fcuk! and i like my fringe alot now..i think it's cool~ i can even cut more sarcastic hair style..however, i am still schooling! there are school rules! fuck man! kpo chickens!

poa, did revision paper. so funny lars... im like the only one answering teacher..i was so tired that i started acting crazy! i like myself when im crazy and joking.. cos i laugh and my heart laugh too!
after sch, stayed back..looked for mrs wong for SS. then, went home.. however, we saw an injured pigeon. so poor thing. we called SPCA. :D we waited almost for an hour...the guy came and we left....

alright, i think i blog alot...mostly wont be blogging tmr!
and and!! this taiwan supplier is very efficient. she sent the goods last thur..and i got it today! faster than the past one! LOVE!

Suju fans!! if u have SCV, try to catch MTV JKPOP..cos this week they have Super Junior everyday!!

to KPOPPERs, tune on to 96.3FM everyday 9pm-11pm. it;s Singapore ever one Kpop station!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.