THIS TIME

by - Thursday, June 12, 2008

안녕!

sorry for not blogging these days. im just being lazy! cos not much to blog either.. LOLS!
but i guess tmr will be blogging cos i am going out! LOLS!

i went out with chaywei, shiting and weiting on tuesday to buy things. we went bugis..and we were there for the whole day. LOLS! bought mango tango..and recommend it! hahahas! thanks to chaywei! really yummy okay? try it out.. i kept looking out for heels..yet none seem to be my ideal one. so sian! we left around 6+... went home and cooked noodles.. lols! pathetic hors? okay, i am broke right now. hahahas~ but when my friends return me my $$.. then i will have cash again. felt so bad when i told mummy i left no $$.. LOLS! mummy was afraid i wont get back my $$...however, it's quite alot..so i will get back! hahas~

yesterday, i went out with mummy and aunt for lunch. i forgot to bring xianfei's whistle! okays, i dont hate that auntie(my aunt's friend)..however, she's abit loud. for youngster like me, i felt abit 'xia suay' yesterday at the food court. does she wants to let the whole world know that i studied for 6 years in sec sch? i am proud for studying 6 years cos i am able to get my foundation clear whereas maybe some pple are struggling. thanks to aunt that she shut her friend up. then, i bought nase lemak to eat. there's chicken wing. i dont like to use my hands when im outside. so i use my spoon and fork to eat that chicken wing. so that auntie was like so o.O.. she asked how long can i finish my meal. i was like..WTH~ i have lots of time..not rushing..so why do i have to eat fast? and! fyi, i am a slow eater.. even my friends know! mummy told her, since young i learnt how to eat this way.. no one teach me. SEE! i know it myself! at least i wont disgrace myself when going to some high class place for meal! WTH~ quite pissed with her..
after dat, took bus and went shiting's house to study. i managed to start on my chem..like finally! hhaas~ we went library after studying. borrowed storybook! yes! i did borrow! went home then.
again, went out for dinner with mummy. bought pens at bookshop..and bread for today's breakfast. that's all.

today gonna stay at home and do homework! must do! i have not complete alot!!
die! after next week, school resume! and it's time for battle!
jiayou!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.