HEADACHE!

by - Saturday, June 28, 2008

oh shiat!
u noe wad?!!

i have a bad headache today!
actually, it started yesterday..but not that serious...
however, once i woke up today! i feel so damn unwell till now.
the headache is very serious..that it hurts my from my head to my neck!
never had sucha bad headache for a long time!

and so... due to the pain, i could not study any! my plan today failed! fuck man!
i hate my health so much! not breathing properly, then cough..not cough then headache..
fcuk man! i cant afford to fall sick again! yes! it's a bad year for my health.. i fell sick like so often this year..

i have to complete my physics, chem and poa revision all by tmr! cos they are this week plan!
hope i am fine tomorrow!

fishball!!

alright~ peepos ars~
can help clicking on my ads?
thankyou!
너무 감사합니다!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.