MAHH HOLIDAYEE!

by - Friday, June 06, 2008

안녕!

miss me?
i know it!! hahahas~
i think my hubbies miss me too! can sense~ LOLS!!

today is my last day of school term. finally~ however, it is also time for intensive revision! ya~ i will do revision tmr onwards! i dont wanna waste anymore time! i wanna get into the course and ideal poly!! after sch, went HG pt for mac...bought something...went back to school. hahahas~ i hope weiting is really not angry! hahahs~ we have reason de nah! LOLS!! wasnt pick for the lower 10% thingy. so need not have to stay back after sch next term for extra lessons.. however, i may stay..becos i can only study in sch! hahahas~
then, went the poly talks with joanne and shiting! silk gang! hahahas! the SP lecturer made joanne angry.. actually im quite pissed off too! hahahas~ it's like no matter what good things he said about the course.. i would not have any interest. cos i dont even look at it at all! but! the lecturer stopped us from leaving! hahahs~ aft dat, we went NP's... not even 5 mins, the presentation ended!!! we were like.......! ANGRY! hahahas!! however, joanne and shiting asked questions. home after that!

alright~ i have painted my nails.. pinky! and my index fingers RED! might consider changing color cos red abit cant see! ya~ LOLS! i dont feel weird! so, better not comment about my nails. i dare to paint this way! you dare? if you dont have the guts, then SHUT YOUR FISHY MOUTHY UP! hahhas!!

chatted with jason tan! talked about DPA. however, we ended up talking craps! hahas! miss tkd days! hope joyce recover fast!

oops! just before i wanna blog.. someone chatted with me.
however, fyi, ive not seen you for years.. it's impossible for us..yeah?
to me, i think you are desperate... not being offensive..but you make me think this way.

now, i only love my hubbies! junsu, donghae, jaejin, jang geun suk..(i tink i miss out some) that's all! LOLS!
no one else except them!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.