Q&A

by - Saturday, June 21, 2008

1. If you're being extremely quiet what does it mean?
tired? sad? hungry?...mostly dont feel like talking.

2. Do you still have feelings for your ex?
nah!

3. Have you ever had a kiss?
yes..my mother kissed me! hahas!

4. Last time you laughed?
imma laughing queen...dont u know?
.
5. Has anyone told you they missed you lately?
no..but i know they miss me!!

6. Are you wearing any clothes that don't belong to you?
nahs...they belong to me!

7. Would you ever date your best friend (of the opposite sex)?
maybe...when my girlfriends are busy?

8. What's the last mistake you made?
it's a secret...

9. Do you regret anything from your past?
yes....but i dont give a damn right now.

10. If you could seek revenge on someone would you?
no...it's a bad deed.

11. How do you react when people cry
around you?
supply them tissue? they need it!

12. Do you bump into someones arm if you want to hold their hand?
no...that's idiotic!

13. Last argument?
wow..i cant remember!

14. Last Kiss?
nope...no first kiss..so how to have last kiss?

15. Would you kiss them again?
who? my parents?

16. Are you jealous of this person?
.....

17. Do you know how to belly dance?
no...

18. What are you listening to?
SJ-M: Marry You

19. Last beverage?
is plain water considered as beverage?

20. Last nap?
should be sleep...

21. Do you own a planner?
no..but i plan my time!

22. Favorite month?
december!

23. what's going on this weekend?
study!

24. What song is on your mind just this second?
Super Junior: Marry You

25. What are you doing next Saturday?
study!

26. Sweetest thing anyone has ever done for you?
my class celebrated my 18th bdae...502 and some 5Ns sang bdae song for me in the canteen..

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.