by - Tuesday, March 25, 2008

just finished watching unbelieveable outing! hahaas~
just cant stop laughing.

gonna sleep soon.

ohya~ to my cousin who was rude to my mother yesterday, i hope u do some soul-searching okay? she's your elder and so no matter how angry you were, you should still respect and talk to her nicely. not confronting her like u are somebody big okay? i do have a stand u speak becos that's my mother. if u think u can change a maid as and when you want, then open an agency urself. OR! apply a maid for urself to look after grandma! if not, shut ur stupid gap up! everyone is paying for the maid ok? wanna be rude, and i will show you..REAL RUDENESS!

remember! my mother is not a robot! and grandma does not only have my mother as the only child. you mother too, is my grandma's daughter! SO! ur mother has a part to look after grandma too! and to that self-centered aunt, why must u always ask 3rd aunt or my mum to bring grandma to stay with us? why always us? cant u bring her? of cos, we welcome grandma to stay with us. however, if she stay with us, i will dislike u guys, to come and visit her.. cos i just simply hate seeing all of u!!

if i ever hear one more complain from u guys about maid issue, i will definitely stop my mummy from doing all the things by herself. and you! my cousin, u disappoint me! i was so shocked when my mother told me how u talk to her. i have never done this to my relatives before! NEVER!

hah! my hatred for u guys grow deeper!

FUCK OFF MAN!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.