by - Monday, March 24, 2008

yoyo!!

suppose to be study now. but i am so tired.. falling asleep soon. monday and tuesday are always tiring!

MT, everything is the same. hahaas! EG, did map-reading. i did something foolish that nicole gave me a weird face. hahaas! EL, did speech writing. and when i wanted to submit my work, i see many of my friends' work. teacher asked for the 1st para..and so i followed the format. however, most of my friends wrote quite long! omg! i hope my draft is okay. LOLS!! recess, stayed in class. assembly, mdm liew gave speeches. quite a meaningful one... we will work hard for our As!! CE, discussed home-cuming... okay! there's some sensitive issue..and so i shall keep it to myself. it suppose to be a joyous occasion! hahas~ weiting and i picked the one on posting flyers around the school.however, as an incharge, i still have to help out more. this is my job but of cos not throwing everything to me! hahahas~ EM, did paper! finished paper 1!! yay! going on to paper 2 tmr! after school, i stayed back..ya to complete paper 1. weiting, joanne and shiting were doing AMath.. and so i read my storybook. managed to read alot. hahas~ shall plan reading session on my own. hahahas~ after that, weiting, joanne and i went coffee shop to have our budget meal! hahahas~ each of us have 5 sticks of satay and shared a plate of fries! LOLS!! damn funny lars! went home then.

not sure whether studying in school tomorrow. see my mood! hahahas~
oh my, my eyes are closing! rahh! bye!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.