BORING HOLIDAYS!

by - Friday, March 14, 2008

hello!

yupps... i wanna say that my march holidays just sucks like hell. hahahas~ i hate this kinda holiday! aishh!

okay..
yesterday met chaywei, weiting and jiahao for movie. Rule #1... well, some scenes were scary.. after movie, went to buy something and headed home with chaywei. yesterday was oso the PIG couple's 1st anniversary! congrats to them! hahahas~

today..
i woke up early. bathed and went market with mummy and daddy. met aunt for breakfast. and and.. of course my baobeis were there too. xianfei was scolded by my daddy cos he was misbehaving. anjing cried becos she was shocked. LOLS!! she's so cute! went for hair cut... however, my fringe was somehow destroyed! ahh~ nevermind.. i shall let it grow longer and cut it myself! i promise, never to let anyone cut my fringe from now onwards! went ntuc, and guess who i saw? i saw siming, daud and weichong. hasnt been seeing them for quite sometime. walked with aunt and homed.

guess, i will be staying at home revising! yes! my homework. LOLS!

pics will be up when i am not lazy. hahahas~
cyas!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.