GL!

by - Thursday, March 27, 2008

yoyo!

school was fine except for one thing which happened in the morning. we had kick-boxing today and i was unable to participate becos of my wound. felicia and benedict were not well too. so we sit together and chatted. while we are chatting, there was this teacher, i shant name her.. walking pass us. she stopped and she asked me to let done my hair as in i tied a bun and she wants me to let it be ponytail. she did not said it clearly so i was like huh? guess what, she stretch her irritating eyes wide open up and tell me 'LET IT DOWN!'. it's like WHAT THE HELL can?! what's wrong with that? it's my hair and not her hair. or is it she cant tie like the way students can tie. however, i think she just picked on me! yeah~ lucky i was in a good mood. fucking hell! i tied it for like a week and no teachers including mrs lee had told me not to tie that style. freaking jinx lars she! hated her since i was sec 1. HOD somemore~ damn bias! ohya~ after she caught me right, there was a group of boys being punished and was standing in front of us. know how she communicate with the boy? talked to him nicely. ya! beg she likes son better than daughter. freaking spoil my mood lars! damn her!
school rules did not include that we cannot tie that style! FISH U!

alright! let me chill!

okay! i am going to the symphony concert with the girls! actually, we could not make up our minds at first. hahas! i had finished doing AISS paper! left some questions to be clear. started some on AMKSS paper.

ya! gonna talk to class about home-cuming.

watched pin-up boys.. i know i am slow..donghae is cool! love him!

stop here!
cyas!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.