by - Sunday, April 22, 2007

yoyo!!

later on, meeting peggie and audrey to study. yup! really studying~ one more week to exams!!

yesterday, what i can say is i screwed up my chinese oral. i was so nervous that i kept scratching my hand. i almost cried when i was at the conversation part. the teacher gave me a cold look alright..which i felt so lost and dont know what to do. im so dissappointed... had my 2.4km run too... i might want to do a retest cos i think can do better. after the run, i was relly not well. almost faint...reminds me during one of my tkd training days...thanks GFs and weiting n chaywei for buying food up for me!!! =D

after oral, went coffee shop with GFs without rongyi cos she had to wait for sabrina. ate prawn mee again. then home. around 5+, met up with peggie... went hougang to wait for fiona and audrey. we then headed to town. ate our dinner at pasta mania... after that, went art friend becos fiona wanna get something. next, to kinokuniya. bought DUET's MAY magazine.. ahh!! NEWS!!
reached home ard midnight..

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.