by - Wednesday, April 11, 2007

100407

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
TO~

WEITING!!! [10041991]

堂本剛(KinKi Kids)!!! [10041979] (JE)

佐竹滉輝(OSSaN)!!! [10041990] (JE)

alright!! i was not in a good mood today. my day was spoilt by SOMEBODY!!! people might think im petty or what.. but wanna tell you that.. im tha kind who can tolerate whatever shit people said about me.. or when they played jokes with me which sometimes may hurt my pride, i will still take it. but when i cant tolerate anymore, too bad!! ur doom's day!! okay~ in the end, i will still forgive. whatever u did today, really pissed me off and i vent my anger on my friends and i feel really guilty. i am really very angry with u.. mind u, im a girl. although i learn tkd but my gender is still a girl. let me punch or kick u like what u did to me.. and see what's your feelings?? WANT?? i am nice just telling u to have some manners even though i may not be your friend. and even im nt ur friend, u must not even treat a stranger liddat. WTH~ dont ever do that to me again.. i will bite next time. today, im being nice to just warn u verbally and with a stare. it's very obvious that i have tried to tolerate. whatever, you spoilt my entire day!!!! better reflect! i hate you!

just damn him~

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.