by - Monday, April 23, 2007

added new background song.

by Cheon Sang Ji Hee, Lovers Ah OST.
nice song, i think.

while listening to it, thoughts flash through my mind. i saw 2 letters from my best friend. i read the second, i almost cried. i really missed those days. you ended with Best Sister. i wanna question, am i still? hais~ whether what we predict will come true or not, i still hope it wont. cos i have know you so long. i am happy when u called me today to ask whether i wanna go study. although i didnt turn up but im still glad. tell me your feelings....wont u?

hais~ sorry for being emo... everytime when it's exam period, i will be abit emo.. maybe due to stress bahs.. this song is nice... try to listen it.. hahhas~ tell me ur comments after that.. hahas!!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.