by - Wednesday, April 25, 2007

hello everyone!!!

i didnt go to school today. im sick since yesterday... i was feeling terrible the whole of yesterday. mummy woke me up today and im still not okay... after that, i actually wanna go school but i scared it will affect my performance during oral exam.. so decided to rest. it really sucks to fall sick during this period of time. especially jus a week before exams... i know once im sick, i will not get well easily. and today, i have 3 tests.. poa, chem n english oral. but i have to miss all and i have to take it myself which is even more stress and difficult. went polyclinic... saw familar faces. hahas~ i saw weiyuan, benjamin and leegek!!! poor leegek waited like hours to actually take her medicine.

went home, used the computer and took my medicine. and went to sleep!!! peggie said they miss me!! i know that! hahahas~ but sorry ya... if tomorrow i am nt hyper is becos im sick and brain will auto function slower. so bear with me~ hahahas~

regard to my last emo post. thanks gals for probing... but im fine and will be alright soon~

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.