by - Monday, April 09, 2007

hellos!!!

i had a fun day with GFs!!!

met peggie, fiona and bryan at CP. we went bugis to have our lunch at Pasta Mania. then, liping and didi came to meet us. walked around... went bugis street, peggie and i saw the bag we want. after that, headed down to Vivo. met audrey there~ wen went to DAISO. i bought a file... next, to pet safari. cute hamsters and dogs!!! ahh~ hahahas!!! went to arcade... played a game with peggie... they wanna play pool... then, they insisted me to play...i refused but in the end i played. audrey teached me.. hahahas!!! my first time was showed to them.. LOLS!! dine at Kopitiam. after that, went candy empire. i bought chocolate biscuit for my family. hees~ then, audrey, fiona and bryan left. so peggie and i decide to shop. bought myself a mickey mouse handphone pouch. NICE!! thanks to peggie!! cos she saw it.. hahahs!! i wanna get the mickey mouse bottle from minitoons~ and also, thanks to fiona!!! she helped me to buy the mickey mouse pencil case. hahahas~ mummy gonna nag at me again.

okays~ i will post pics tmr~

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.