by - Thursday, April 05, 2007

HELLO!!!

NEW SKIN!!!

*clap*

yups... shall state everything clear now cos i think some people don't read properly.

1st: this blog not only talks about my life.. now there will news, pics, etc..added.
2nd: If you are taking anythings out, please credit. some of them is not my work but it's others. So please respect.

3rd: you can leave comments about my blog.. good or bad. No personal attacks or vulgarities!
4th: nonsense will not be entertain.
5th: Be kind and not to pollute my blog.
6th: sensitive issues are just my point of view, it means nothing. So if u take it to heart, it's your prob. You choose to read it, i did not force you. thanks!

please follow the rules especially the 6th one.
thanks!
--------------------------------
will post news maybe tomorrow or later~

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.