by - Saturday, April 07, 2007

hellos!!

i woke up damn early today!! 7am!! sucks lars~ hahahs!!
went uncle's house around 9am. do some notes~ then erjie and the rest came. watched tv..and chat about jacky cheung. LOLS!! then, dajie, erjie, kor and sis left to work and outing with friends. so left me... i was so bored lars~ had my lunch and uncle drove us home. around 3+, peggie came my house. studied together... hahahas~ then stop work at 5pm. she wanna try on photoshop so teach her whatever i know. hahahas~ watched tv together.. alaf abit. hahahas!! then sent her down to meet her bro..

outing with GFs tmr~ pics!!!

i dont know what's on your mind. not even me think that u are weird these few days. whenever i ask you out, you tend to cancel at the very last minute which dissapoint me alot. yesterday, i sms u... u agree. today, i inform u about tmr.. u said u are not coming... do u know how i feel? hais~ i dont know what happen. u can always look me up if u have problems. i am willing to listen. hais~
bye~

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.