by - Wednesday, April 18, 2007

yoyo!!!

160407

MONDAY!!!
i went school full of sleepiness. ahahas~ did abit of so-called resolution for home-coming day. mrs ho questioned few of us on what could be done to make our sales better. then she did abit on oral practice. im quite worried about my oral.. hahahs!!

170406
mrs ho did oral practice today for english. poa, went through personal a/cs. i passed my poa test.. ahahas~ maths, went through TYS. hah!! lets see whether i can get a B4 for mid-year.. unlikely~ chem, went to lab for lesson. revision... chinese, i slept throughout the 1 hour chinese. after greeting my teacher, i sat down and put my head on the table.. soon, i fell asleep. i do wake up in between but was really tired and went back sleeping. sarah and rest woke me up. hahahas~ OOPS! first time i ever slept so long without wakin up many times. hahahas~ physics, the weather was so humid and i forced myself to do the worksheet. i did not complete it becos i dont know how to do the remaining questions. after school, went canteen to eat.. then, had npcc. went home around 4+....

after tmr, i will spend all my time revising my work. i know i might not get the results i desire for my mid-year.. but i will strive hard for prelims and my 2 Olvl subjects. i will prove myself and to people who look down on me that i can do it. hees~ mindset must be positive!!! jiayou GFs!!!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.