by - Friday, April 14, 2006

todae stayed back to do home-cuming thingy.. and when it comes to move the tables and chairs..my clz onli akmal and i moved..the rest had gone home..den i asked akmal to go..aft dat, help 309 to get theirs too..thankies rongyi, tian rong fer hlping... im feeling moody todae.dn noe why too...i cant really smile or laugh..i found myself weird..hais~how? seriously, i dn noe wad im tinking...i dn noe why!!!!! argh~ i hurt my right middle finger..FUK!! im so tired nw!!! bt i stil hav to tink of the MENU!!

ALERT!! PLS VISIT 310 STALL ON SAT!!! LALA~!!=))

haiis... feel sad fer him(dn wanna mention)...i din blame him fer nt telling me...i noe the pain...i noe the feeling of it..but if u are reading this, i hope u'd be brave!! be brave and move on..this is wad i tell myself when my dearest grandpa left me..althou i stil cant get ovr it... but~!! dn made ur loved ones worried abt u even though dey had left...

if u wan any ears, do call me kies... i will try to hlp u!! =)) cheer up my boy!!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.