by - Friday, April 28, 2006

full dae off todae fer my sch. woke up ard 11am..had my breakfast,watched tvbs entertainment news cos i missed it ytd.dere's lee junki's news abt "The King's Man"...it's going to be shown in taiwan..would it be shown in SG too?? i wanna watch dat movie..okiies~drop the subject.after dat, went online.surf the net awhile and start on my revision.din read much cos having bad headache..had my dinner.half way thru, dere's some visitors..ahahas~den start my revision again..revise on maths. hais~i had problems on several topics..esp Quadratic Equation.this topic is my killer..im weak in this.hais~gonna find tcher tmr fer revision..

omg!! NO MUCH TIME LEFT!! arghh~next thur is the start of mid-yr...im scared.i wanna score well this yr..i noe im givin myself too much stress but im slow in everything.i nid to brush up more than others..i nid to learn twice in everything...help me!! haiis...

CONGRATS TO MY BRO~WILSON!!!
i've said u're gonna be fine..see~all those worries are extra!! ahahahs...study hard like wad u said..

EVERYBODY, LET'S STUDY STUDY AND STUDY TIS FEW DAES..OKIES?

kies...din really listen much music/songs tis few daes cos of exams...will update soon abt music..or drama series...esp. "GOONG"

end here!! FIGHTING!! annyoung!!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.