by - Thursday, April 20, 2006

todae, PE was boring. wrote a composition about my beloved grandpa..imissyou!! MT, the same.went com lab to do project.todae would be the last lesson in com lab. den recess.mrs wong tok to me todae when i was walkin back to claz..i realised she's nt a bad tcher.feel so guilty on the way i treat her.mr lee came back!! hahas..he asked me why isit im so sad. i said im tired..well, i do feel tired...actually, i dn noe lars~i had been liddat fer this few daes.but nth really made me unhappy.i have no mood to do anything..I DN NOE!! urghh!!! but but!! todae i laughed alot cos im half happy!! =)) LALA~!! i love WEDNESDAY!!!

KELLY BOO!! i hope u do read...i wan U back!! get out of dat unhappiness fast..i noe it takes time but u wun be happy stayin dere.it's too torturing..the future is waiting fer u..smile, laugh, be crazy, be wad u supposed to be. i MISS my KELLY!!

sometimes, i really dn noe wad a person is thinking. it's really difficult to guess and really tiring.BUT im scare. no one understand it. no one noes me.sometimes, i really do hope someone could noe me..im nt the kind u guys used to see in sch. im brave...but im soft too.DO YOU NOE?? NAHS, NO ONE NOES.

changed BG music to JANG WOO HYUK's Jiji Anhun Teyang. woo hyuk shi can rap very well. admire him. Lee Min Woo too...he's Shinhwa's member. heard dat DBSG gonna released a special single...nt sure about it. MUSIC IS LIFE!! =)) yeah!!

annyoung!!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.