by - Tuesday, April 18, 2006

todae is nt a good day fer me.wasnt feeling happy at all but stil i put on a smile on my face. mr singh made me 310 chairman..i rejected it at first but he insisted. i dn lik to be a chairman.and to be in my claz..hahas...it's gonna be difficult fer me.this is wad mr singh said to be "you be chairman kies, i tink in this class, you are the onli reliable one"..i looked at him with my eyes wide opened..if this gonna be heard by other tchers, i think dey will laugh their ass out..RELIABLE!! hah~!! yah...he said "dn do it fer me, do it fer the claz"...i dn noe lars...i hope he would change his mind when i gt the chance to tok to him about this..it's such a pain okiies...my class has lotsa LAZY peeps whom i couldnt stand too...dey alwaes tink of their own..hais~!! siian!! tmr have to go sch early fer chairman meeting..an extra thing to do again..argh!! exams are ard the corner, dat feeling come again..im scared!! haiis...FIGHTING XUE'E!!!

yah..during the weekend, korea entertainment had a ceremony..dats the paek sang art awards...Lee Jun Ki won some prizes..i dn noe wad is it cos i dn quite understand korean...still tryin to learn okiies..hahahas...but junki shi is a pretty boy..like jaejoong..i like his complexion..omg~!! so attractive..but of cos, my junsu is the best.. sarang hamnida!! <3

kies...i kept finding jang woo hyuk's new songs but couldnt..now i onli had 'flip reverse'..his songs are nice..i like his dance..so cool!! <3

end here!! annyoung!!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.