by - Wednesday, April 05, 2006

hmm..todae mr lee nva come.ahahahas~im quite happy w/o him around.=p well, mrs raj started her revision alr..yups!! we dont have much time left animore..i do have some confidence woth my work this yr but the problem is english.. i jus hate her!! i think she's against us.. if she's with us den i shld sae im bored with her too. seeing her face makes me feel uncomfortable.hais!! missed ms ong lars..at least with her teaching me, i still hav confidence in my english. if u find it weird why ive asked you do reading newspaper hlp me in eng?? cos i really want to depend myself in my eng.im nt gonna depend on HER..i will FAIL onli. haiis~drop the subject.arghh!!!

after sch, waited fer rongyi.went to had our lunch.den home. tml 2.4km run..argh!!! scared scared!! ahahahas...

end here!!

pics of DBSG...






You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.