by - Saturday, April 29, 2006

couldnt wake up todae..hahahas~1st period of the dae was physics....den MT...i agreed with ms tee.i noe dat we wanna help boen alot but he has to help himself too. BOEN WILL BE ALRITE!! maths, mr lee do revision.understand some of dem..hahas~fer eng, mdm yurni was telling us abt composition writing..SS, get back our test paper..darn it!! i failed the paper..FISH!!oe my SS CA result too..72/100...a lousy A2..nth to be proud..gonna buck up!! after lesson, went to find galfrens..eat sth.rongyi and i were laughing lik mad gals..hahahas~ying couldnt stand us.hahahas~den go to the library..dey havin physics tuition.im listening while doin my own maths revision..dn wanna waste my time.hahas~cuming back fer POA tmr..saw debbie when waiting fer bus.oh man~i've nva seen her ever since she left...she doin well.quite cheerful..hahahas~reached home, continue on my maths revision.i had some questions dat i dn understand..gonna find tcher next tue...

i jus hate the 2 of dem kies...FILRT!! the word im using on dem...i noe i shouldnt react lik this althou it's none of my business..so wad u get higher marks than me..stop acting lars!! i will award u fer acting well..wanna laugh jus laugh.u both tink u're so well done...SHIPARU!!

i dn wanna be the chairperson..it's too troublesome..i hav to tolerate everything.i have to do everything even it's nt my job.tchers alwaes ask me questions..i dn wan lars..this claz is jus too difficult to me..i've nva seen such a claz b4..im getting sick of this claz alr...spoiling my mood..some of them are nt fit to be in sec 3...their behaviour are like sec1s and 2s...some even ask me stupid questions dat make my blood boils..i felt so lonely at time in this claz..but wad can i do..haiis~ IM NT WELL THIS FEW DAES!! SO BETA DN PROVOKE ME!! FISHERMAN!!

to ying: ive read ur entry..i noe u hate her..but she's ur tcher..u cant possibly depend on ur frens..learn to love ur enemy.. u shldnt have put ur unhappiness on ur work..dats nt the rite way..in the end,u will be the one losing out..nt her..hope u understand wad ive said...

tired!! haiis~sad, lonely,unhappy..=((
seop-seo pa-da.

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.