by - Sunday, April 23, 2006

my blog is alrite now. woke up ard 9 plus todae, bathe and went out to have breakfast with mummy and sis. mummy gonna change her fone to LG new fone which DBSG is advertise. yeahs~mummy said if i go out she will let me use the fone..LALA~went home.ard 2 plus, get change and went orchard with my sister. went Kinokuniya to buy my korean bk..YEAHS!! im so happy!! got it at last.. na jeongmal haeng-bo-ka-da!! hahas..den walked ard..saw siyang at Heeren. went back CP to have our dinner.

oh no~once again, im sick!! damn sick. flu and cough.sexy voice~couldnt walk properly..feel dizzy.hais~everyone, take good care of urself kies? weather is nt gud this few daes/weeks..<3

tmr, DBSG songs will be playing on fm93.3...stay tune!! ahhh~DBSG!!

maybe frm now onwards, i can teach some basic korean lang here?? hahahas...see 1st lars~hahahas...

To nicole: i dn wan be lil gong gong~hahahas...

dat song, melts my heart. when i hear it, memories flash back. i don wanna miss anything nor regret. BRAVE ME, dats wad i tell myself. no matter wad, i sighed and let it go. NOW, it's just a dream to me.i had waken up..NEW ME =))

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.