by - Thursday, April 06, 2006

todae did 2.4km run. im dissapointed by my timing. it's so different than last year.i did badly.arghh!! stupid stomach~okiies..the pain is undescribeable.it hurts me whenever i tried to run.haiis~nvm..sarah and i had the same symptoms but sarah's was more serious than me..hahahas..chinese lesson, went to the lab..FOOT!!! i forget my password.nvm..gonna try next week..=)) after sch, went cp with michelle, peggie and sabrina to have our lunch at PIZZA!! ahahas...it's been a long time i last ate pizza.like half a month ago.hees!!

kies, my bgm (background music) is frm a korean band, clazziquai, "She Is". this song is one of a drama song called "My Lovely Samsoon". i find it nice. heh!!

wanna thankies Ling (kstruck) for sending those songs..im so grateful.hahahas..

pics of DBSG!!








tired day fer me!! haiis~

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.