by - Tuesday, April 04, 2006

020406...

HAPPY BDAE TO KIANHUI!!! =))

woke up damn early at 6am..OMG!! dajie came to fetch us ard 7am..went to pek pek house 1st den set off to the cemetry to pray my grandma(father's side). then, went to my great grandma's grave(mother's side) to pray. this the second time i went to visit her. there's this family who were oso praying their ancestor beside us. my sis and i dislike the daughter, u noe wad?? her mom asked her to pray her grandma and ask her to knee..den said, if u prayed, ur grandma will bless u in ur studies. the gal replied: "as if!! i will believe u" wad the heck? infront of her ancestor?? if she was my sis i will give her one tight slap straight away. okiies..den went back to my father's side.
next sation, my grandpa (father's side). drove to the christian cemetry..stop half- way to buy flowers. im actin like a fool okiies..i said hello to my grandpa..but i do hope he would be able to hear me.i missed him. aww~
proceed to next station...my great grandpa/grandma(father's side).i dont know whether it's my great grandpa/grandma cos the pic is blur..we have to park our cars near the cisco training dere and walked on the express way where vehicles are jus beside me..OMG!! so scary!! then, we have to climbed up and dwn the 'hill'.. my mom fall dwn..aww~!! afther awhile, me n my cousins realised we hab been climbing on people's grave!!! den we were lik..ermm...keep saying sorry after that..there's lotsa insects..took pics.LOLS!! den after that, went home..

TODAY...

went to sch. had attire check.was caught fer nails and socks. during mr tee's period, sat behind with the guys..were chatting about ghosts.hahahas~dont know why too..okiies..everything goes well fer me todae!! =))

want to share with my readers something..

he's cute rite?? i love him!!

here are some DBSG's vids!!








>

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.