kpop concert...i am going!!

by - Saturday, November 01, 2008

hello!

i am sosososo happy since yesterday night! hahaha~
i am going to the kpop concert on tuesday with my sister. LOLS!
thanks to erjie! loveya!

alright, i have no mood to study for my social studies now... i dont know why..but after blogging, i will be back to my books! (:
i can endure de!

i took my POA papers yesterday. paper2 was a disaster..some of them said is easy...but i dont think so lars.. dont know why... LOLS! but i think can pass~? maybe? hahah! paper 1 was easy. REALLY! i was reading the first question...and i thought 'huh? liddat only den give 8 marks?' LOLS! okay, maybe becos i did study for the questions dat came out in paper1..therefore, i can do it confidently? hehehe~

to all my friends, please refer to my blog anytime after SS paper.. cos u wont know when are you gonna be feature.. hahahas!

monday! pls arrive faster~
watch movie, go airport, collect shirt, see wondergirls, 2PM blabla~

off now!
http://wonder-fashion.blogspot.com

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.